- Family Law (Divorce, Custody Visitation, Support, and Adoption)
- Commercial Litigation
- Legal Malpractice
- Appellate Briefs
Tim is a Fort Wayne native and graduated from Bishop Luers High School in 1977. He received his undergraduate degree in accounting from Indiana University and earned his law degree from the Indiana University School of Law in Indianapolis in 1984. Tim became the firm’s fifth partner in 1992. Tim has continued his studies at IPFW, and attained a Masters Degree in English in 2004.
Tim has been practicing law for over 25 years. He is admitted to practice in the State of Indiana, and before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, and is a member of the Indiana State and Allen County Bar Associations. His primary practice consists of family law (divorce, custody, visitation, support, and adoption), legal malpractice, appellate work and commercial litigation.
Tim works hard to provide his clients with a complete understanding of their legal issues and to suggest efficient legal solutions to their legal needs.His published and/or recent appellate work is evidenced by the following:
- Auffenberg v. Board of Trustees of Columbus Regional Hosp., 646 N.E. 2d 328 (Ind. Ct. App. 1995) (Medical Accounts)
- Hess v. Hess, 679 N.E. 2d 153 (Ind. Ct. App. 1997) (Civil, Motion for Continuance)
- Kimbrell v. Secrist, 613 N.E. 2d 451 (Ind. Ct. App. 1993) (Civil Contempt)
- Koors v. Steffan, 916 N.E. 2d 212 (Ind. Ct. App. 2009) (Mechanics Lien)
- Laux v. Chopin Land. Assocs., 615 N.E. 2d 902 (Ind. Ct. App. 1993) (Nuisance)
- Lesh v. Chandler, 944 N.E. 2d 942 (Ind. Ct. App. 2011) (Nuisance)
- Vanderbosch v. Vanderbosch, 950 N.E. 2d 32 (Ind. Ct. App. 2011) (Family Law)
- Walther v. Indiana Lawrence Bank, 579 N.E. 2d 643 (Ind. Ct. App. 1991) (Lender Liability)
- Whelchel v. Community Hosps., 629 N.E. 2d 900 (Ind. Ct. App. 1994) (Medical Accounts)