It’s Time To Get The Legal Help You Deserve
Securing Fair Compensation After Life-Altering Accidents
A severe accident can upend your life in an instant. Although the accident may only last a few short seconds, the physical and emotional injuries from these life-altering tragedies can take much longer to heal. If you suffered a serious injury from an accident caused by another, the caring attorneys at Benson, Pantello, Morris, James, and Logan can help you seek compensation from the at-fault party.
Located in Fort Wayne, our firm has served as a legal resource for accident victims for more than 35 years. Let us help you maximize your recovery and move forward in the wake of adversity.
Support Backed By Decades Of Experience
Personal injury claims and lawsuits arise when a person is physically and/or emotionally injured due to the negligent or intentional actions of others. Injury costs can quickly spiral into significant debt, leaving you struggling financially as your body recovers. Through a personal injury claim, you can recoup your monetary losses.
Our supportive staff has decades of experience handling a variety of personal injury cases. We understand the terrible impact a personal injury can have on one’s life. Not only will our firm vigorously fight for your rights for a fair and full recovery, but will also manage the confusing maze of health insurance and other benefits that can occupy so much of your time.
We routinely handle injury claims stemming from:
- Medical malpractice injuries, including misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis
- Motor vehicle collisions, including car and motorcycle accidents
- Large truck and semi tractor-trailer accidents
- Premises liability injuries and slips, trips and falls
- Defective or dangerous products
- Dangerous road construction zones and defective highway designs
- Catastrophic injuries, including injuries to the brain and spinal cord
- Fire, explosion and burn injuries
- Fatal accidents and wrongful death
- Unfair denial of claims by insurance companies
Start Your Path To Recovery With A No-Cost Consultation
Don’t worry about costly legal fees. We only get paid if we obtain a recovery for you, and there is no charge for you to meet with us to discuss the claim process and eligibility. To schedule your free consultation, email the firm or call 260-702-9200.